Rainbow Living is a volunteer-run charity with a Christian ethos, providing accommodation and support to people with disability, particularly learning disability, irrespective of faith or ethnic origin.
Rainbow Living values people with disability and believe that everyone should have the right to exercise choice and control in their own lives, including the right to choice over where and with whom they live.
In pursuit of the above, Rainbow Living's aim is: The acquisition and ownership of property to house people with disability, particularly learning disability.
Our property will provide:
• Long-term accommodation and security
• Homes that will give people continuity and stability in their life
• Support and occupational opportunities
Rainbow Living will achieve this through the following goals:
• Short-term Objectives: to acquire housing where people with disability, particularly learning disability, can live
• Medium-term Objective: to acquire property suitable for the delivery of meaningful occupational services for persons with disability, particularly learning disability
• Long-term Objective: to acquire property where holiday accommodation could be located for persons with disability, particularly learning disability